1993 Chrysler Concorde starting problems

I have a 1993 Concorde with under 83,000 miles. It runs pretty well, excecpt for a problem that has started recently. I have had problems starting the car. i will turn the key numerous times before it turns over. I am not hearing the starter try to kick in at all. I get power to everything, so I know it is not the battery.

I replaced the starter, but it is still a problem. Someone suggested that it might be the car is not going into park completely, but that is not it.

Might it be the ignition? It is the only thing that I can think of. Does anyone have any ideas?

Reply to
jstanavgguy

presuming you checked/cleaned the cable connections at the battery, engine block grounds and starter and that you replaced the starter solenoid with the starter, then it could be the ignition switch or the neutral park interlock, but could also be the starter relay as well.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman