1993 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.3

I'm thinking of replacing the timing chain on my van. It's got 194k miles, so better safe than sorry. It doesn't seem like a difficult job according to the manual. The only question I have, is moving the A/C condenser a pretty simple job or is it a bear ? Any other tips are welcomed.

Thanks, Nick

Reply to
ncs

jdoe

Thanks Larry, When it heats up you can hear the noise. Someone in this group said earlier that the noise is the chain slapping against the cover. I'm thinking with

194k miles, I'd rather be safe than sorry. And I don't know if the chain lets go, will this engine bend valves etc. (causing me a much bigger problem)

Nick

Reply to
ncs