1993 Grand Voyager. Safe location for jackstands

I need to replace the front brake pads on the this vehicle.

Does anyone know where I can safely place the jackstands? There is a location on the *frame rail* right behind where the lower control arm attaches to this frame rail. This is where I usually place the jack. Moving further back, there is a piece of sheet metal that comes down vertically, on the side of the frame rail, so there is no other place for the stands.

Can the stands be placed under the control arms, or at the place where they connect to the frame?

There are rubber pads that are clearly marks for *hoist use only* so I do not want to put them there.

I welcome any suggestions.

Thanks,

Kirk Matheson

Reply to