1993 Intrepid rear defroster

Good day all,

I have a 1993 Intrepid ES with the 3.5l engine. I'm having a problem with the rear defroster, as in it doesn't work. I click on the button and the light comes on but the lines don't heat up. I looked for a fuse on the left side of the dash but there is nothing listed for the defroster. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance Eric

Reply to
<ericf

the lines proably are not working. in some cars the lines are not part of the glass and is just placed between 2 layers of glass. if they are i would say you will proably have to replace your back window. your wires as well could have shorted out which i heard that happens alot in chryslers from 1990-95. i would bring her to a grarge or if you know what you are doing you can replace it yourself

Reply to
bobby892