1994 3.3L Intrepid will not start

I have a difficult no-start problem on a 1994 Dodge Intrepid 3.3L. Any suggestions would be appreciated. As reported to me, the car was running when the engine suddenly died; then no-start. So far: No codes No check engine light at all, even during the initial seconds after the key is put into the on position No spark Cam and crank sensors check out good Coil pack measures good (resistance), no power going to it No power (8V) to the cam and crank sensors from the PCM, no power to the coil pack from the PCM ASD relay and fuel pump relay do not energize when the key is put in the ?on? position.

12V is through the ASD and FP relays in the power distribution block (engine left side) and goes into terminal 51 of the PCM but they don?t energize. Engine does crank but no start Removed all sensor plugs to see if 8V output would come from PCM, it did not. All fuses are good Measured 47 ohms to ground on all PCM lines that run to ground Replaced PCM, no change

Regards,

Rick

Reply to
Rick_T

Do you have 12 volts at PCM pin #3 from the battery?

Do you have 12 volts at PCM pin #9 with the ignition turned on?

Reply to
aarcuda69062