1994 Caravan BCM questions....

I have a 1994 Dodge Caravan, 3L V6 base model.

Is there a difference in the BCMs for EVIC and non-EVIC applications?

Reply to
Homer Simpson

NewMan

Your 94 had a BCM

Reply to
maxpower

As far as I know or can find there is only one bcm for it. But if replacing it always match the part no. And do not switch from a anti theft to a no anti theft set up on it or the pcm or you will be in a word of hurt. One will over write the other and blow both up. :grinyes: :grinno: :lol:

MT-2500

Well at least THAT did not break. ;)

Reply to
NewMan