1994 Dodge Spirit

Can anyone tell me where the timing marks are on a 1994 Dodge Spirit?

Reply to
sherhawk

As soon as you specify the engine size and what timing marks you are referring to.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

-- Message posted using

information at

damnnickname

On the engine.

Reply to
Mike

To set the timing on the 2.5L engine, there is a rubber plug in the top of the bell housing. Remove the plug to see the marks. I believe that the 2.2 was the same, if it was still offered for 1994.

If you have the 3.0 Mitsubishi, I am not sure where they are.

-KM

Reply to
kmath50