1994 GRAND VOYAGER

My 1994 with a V6 and capacity discharge distributor hesitates and then backfires and stumbles after running for about an hour, if I can keep it running it comes back and runs smooth again. Any ideas?

Reply to
BRYANT

Probably because it has a bad fuel pump and causing a lean misfire. Have you had the fuel pressure tested yet when the problem is occurring?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

V6 and capacity discharge distributor hesitates and

I had it checked by a shop, but they could not get the van to stall out. I have a feeling that you are correct thanks.

Reply to
BRYANT

I relaced the fuel pump. lost code 21 lean mix trouble is it stumbled and code 43 now comes up and I replaced the distributor any thoughts

Reply to
BRYANT