1995 Concorde/Intrepid parts needed

If you have a 1995 Concorde or Intrepid and plan on parting out, I am in need of items below. Please drop me an e-mail with price. Thanks, Glenn gm112 - at - yahoo - dot - com .

1995 Concorde 1.3L (2c3HD56F8SH)

Need:

-headlight lens case (L & R, Wagner 95023Y)

-power antenna

-remote fob (04608527 model G043/T5T)

-radio/cd sound position button

-driver side visor clip (holds visor)

-hood lifters

-front seat arm rest cup holder *

-driver side door panel *

-driver side, front door, handle cup insert *

-driver side, rear door, cig. tray *

-moon roof visor #034X50310JQP1 (sunroof visor backing worn out) *

-right rear door trim (external strip) *

-any duplicolor NGCC417? (bright platinum) *(paint - PS4 "bright platinum"/Trim - TFAD)

Reply to
GM