1995 Crysler Cirrus

Hope someone can help me. My 1995 Cirrus acts like it is running out of gas surges I can sometimes pump gas & continue other times it just stops. I can then restart the car with no problems. Will run perfect for a few days than does it again. Just never know when it will do it again. Mec. says computer shows no problems. Had fuel filter replaced several months ago. Any suggestions?

Reply to
pwinrotte