1995 Dodge Avenger

Someone please help. I have a 1995 Dodge Avenger my first problem is the gas pedal sticking wide open as soon as you push on it!!!!

Second problem is now I am not getting any power to the fule pump. I am told this could be the crank sensor any truth to that????

Reply to
BrittanyCarroll

With your trottle sticking it could be something as simple as your cable seizing up on your throttle body. Take some PB Blaster, find your trottle cable on your trottle body and lube it. Work it back and forth by hand with the car off. The fuel pump question I might be able to help. I had a sylinoid go out which was located on my firewall by my clutch resivor. It on the drivers side. Right on the top right noxt to another syliniod. Its just two small black rectangels just sitting there.

Reply to
speed_demon418

SOLENOID

SOLENOID