1995 Lebaron Trans problem

I have a 1995 lebaron convertible, auto, 3.0., with a 604 trans. It shifts fine when cold, but after 15 minutes, it locks into second at slower speeds.I think it's going into the "safe mode". If I get it up to about 40mph, I can put it into nuetral, shut it off, restart and then put into drive, Then it's alright, as long as I maintain 40mph plus. When I drop down below 40, like at at stoplight, it locks into

2nd again. I have changed the imput speed sensor, and the fluid/filter, all to no avail. The speedo works good, so I assume the output speed sensor must be alright. Does anybody know what I should do? Please post or e mail me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Thanks, Mark
Reply to
adm0157000