1996 cherkokee 4ltr ltd straight 6

I am experiencing a problem with my cherry, I get error codes 12,25. When I start the car it will only select 1st and 2nd gears for about 10 minutes, unliss I push the revs way up then it will select 3rd only.

Once it warms up I can get a full box, Restarting the car later on will give me a full box (sometimes)

I took it in for a repair and they nchanged the cam sensors gaqve me a bill for £350 and it still wont work.

HELP!

jock

Reply to
jockthesock

try disconnecting the battery to clear codes, also check trans fluid, sounds like it could be low.

Reply to
scuba4321