1996 Chrysler Town & Country

Heat and A/C control head does not seem to be switching the various mode doors. I have both heat and A/C however all air is directed to the defrost duct on the dash, The recirc button still works, but still goes only to the defrost. I have tried replacing several of the relays under hood, but no change. Where are the vent door actuators? Is there a fuselink or other possible cause. I have checked fuses and haven't found any bad! Is there a place to get a detailed wiring diagram for this circuit? Any help with be greatly appreciated! Thanks Les

Reply to
Les Theisen

The actuators are electric and not controlled by any relay under the hood. I would start with having someone with a scan tool pull any and all codes from the BCM and all other modules before you throw any more parts at it

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname