1996 Dakota

HI ALL,

I just recently put in a rebuilt transfer case. Today I had it locked 4 low backing up and the left rear wheel was acting like the brakes were on, so i pulled on to the road and tried it again it it still did it. Shifted into 2 high all is fine. My uncle said it sounded like the spider gear in the rear end. I guess it could be. Any help would be great. Truck info 1996 Dakota 3.9 L 93000 miles Thanks in Advance Tom

Reply to
Tom Byrum