1996 Dodge Van Blower Fan Relay

Our 1996 Dodge Van Heater blower Motor has an intermittent fault that is, on occasion, preventing/delaying the blower from running. I've traced the problem to the blower relay, which is failing to pick-up and suspect a faulty relay or intermit connection to the relay coil. However, I have yet to locate this relay?? The Haynes manual indicates the power distribution center but it is not.

I've tested the blower motor by connecting directly to the battery and it works fine.

Can someone tell me where this blower relay is?

Has anyone else had this intermittent problem with the blower relay?

Ron

Reply to
Ron

There should be a bank of relays on the drivers side of the engine compartment. At least, I hope so. Not truly acquainted with 96-2000 Gen 3. I'm a Gen 2 guy.

I'm sure someone else here can be a bit more specific.

Good Luck! This is no time of year to be without heat.

Reply to
Mr. Caravan