1996 plymouth grand voyager door locks

Hi, I've got a 96 plymouth grand voyager van with dual sliding doors. it has power locks on it now (from the factory) and they don't work. neither of the doors' switches will activate the system. (those are the only two switches on the vehicle). there is no keyless entry. I don't know where to start trouble shooting the system, or if I should ditch the cruddy Plymouth hardware and get a new system (kit). Can anyone help? Thanks.

Reply to
J.