1997 Chrysler LHS Body

I have a 1997 Chrysler LHS with a blown engine. The body is undamaged except for chipped paints from normal road travel(darn Semi's). We ain't in no hurry to get it moved, at least not right now. Engines can be found cheap on Ebay(below $1000). The car will come with the blown engine(I don't have anyway of removing it). The car is that bluish-green color with standard LHS rims on it. Asking $750 obo or trade for a 1989-1991 Bonneville SSE(Preferrably Blue) in good running condition.

Reply to
Warya