1997 Dodge

We are driving a 97 Dodge 6cyl Caravan with 160,000 mileson it.It still runs strong but we are thinking of getting a brand new vehicle within the next year.I see a lot of 4 cylinders in the paper.To put it bluntly."Are they any good"? Do they burn out ear;ier than 6s? Whats a good company? Are Dodges any good? Are 4s available in vans like the Caravan?

Reply to
Gary

I would stick with a 6 cylinder for the extra power. You never know when you might need it.

Reply to
Licker

I didn't think that 4 cylinders could be had anymore, since the short wheel base versions were discontinued. The last 4 cylinder, was the

2.4L which was also found in the cloud cars and the PT Cruisers. I think that the 2.4 was a big improvement over the 2.2, 2.6, and 2.5 that it replaced.

KM

Reply to
KirkM

My mechanic also said to stick with a 6 in a Caravan

Reply to
Gary