1997 Intrepid Trunk Help

I got rear-ended a few weeks ago, and my trunk is open a couple of inches. Is there away to diable the trunk open light on the dash till I get the car repaired. The trunk does still lock with the key, but it's open 2 " on the one side and about and inch on the other. I disconected the light, but the dash lights is anoying. If you resond by email please remove 1, and 2, in my email address. Thank you Glen

Reply to
Glen Sletvold

maxpower