1998 caravan transmission

Hi all was wondering if anybody could help me. I need a schematic of a 41TE transmission, I need to replace the gasgets under the solenoid pressure assembly but cant seem to see how it is held on so any help would be wonderful. I was told there were 2 bolts but looked at mine and cant see any bolts its a 1998 caravan 3.0 with 4 speed transmission.

Thanks to all that reply

Reply to
David Smith

Check your email. Did you get the sound cover off to expose the attach bolts?

Reply to
Mike