1998 Dodge Caravan Front Speaker replacement

I'm trying to find out how to replace my front speaker on my Dodge Caravan. Anyone have any info on this?

Reply to
TRBERK

I did this about a month ago- my passenger side speaker was intermittant. It involved prying up the black plastic section on top of the dash. I can't remember exactly what I did, but I think I got it popped loose in front, then gently pried the right edge toward the left and up. I think I kind of arched the whole thing up to get it loose from the right edge. I don't remember any screws. I do remember popping it back into place after replacing the speaker.

Once you get that black plastic deck up, you can see the speakers and they're only held by 2 screws. They do have special slide-on connectors for the wiring.

-Paul

Reply to
carbide