1999 Caravan 3.0 Spark plug

I have a 1999 Dodge Caravan, with the 3.0 liter engine, 29,000 miles. I have done a tune-up on it (plugs, cap, rotor, wires, filters) but I am having a little bit of trouble with one of the plugs. I can't seem to be able to get to the one plug that is nearest the alternator. Does anyone have any ideas as to the best way to change this plug?

Thanks,

Bret

Reply to
Bret