1999 Chrysler 300M Air Conditioning / Auto

I have a 99 300. My AC just failed. The compressor is cycling and I have good pressure. I am not outputting anything near chilled air. It feels as if the air is being mixed in a negative measure. I have checked the associated relays and fuses. The low side tube is getting cool but not cold. Any suggestions???

Reply to
GMaC

Put some gauges on it and post the pressures...

Reply to
Neil Nelson

My wifes 2000 300M's A/C started blowing warm air in June. I bought some dye at Autozone and the dealer found the leak under the dash. The evaporator needs to be replaced ($1228). Certain '93-'97 Chryslers had an extended warranty for this problem. Anyone else having this problem? She's also had three of the four power door lock actuators replaced when the door locks stopped working.

Reply to
300M-2000