1999 town&country wont start

The other day i went to start thevan after I had shut it off, and nothing. Nothing worked in the van electricaly. When you turn the key on the odomiter lights com on and when you go to the run all of the dash indicators com on. A few minuits later the time comes on on the radio. the air conditioning button and circulation lights in the push buttons flash. Whe you go to the start every thing goes out including the interior lights. When you turn the key off the interior lits flash and come on dim. If you turn on th light switch to the park position then the interior lights come on bright. The miros werk electricaly during all of this. Have checked the battery, ignition switch and the BCM. all ok. any sugestions?

Reply to
mk485

How did you check the battery ?? It sounds like a dead battery due to the fact that it was just running and you shut it off.

Reply to
Mike

I agree, it sounds like simply an almost dead battery. Very familiar.

Reply to
Joe

Maybe a poor connection at the battery terminals.

Reply to
Robert Reynolds