2.2 gasket replacement?

I have a chance to get an 89 Caravan with a 2.2 for practically nothing. The reason being that the engine and transmission both have leaks. It has been a loooong time since I have been under one of these. How hard is it to change the oilpan and tranny pan gaskets on one of these? How about the shaft seals for the tranny and engine? This thing has high miles, but it runs well and cosmetically is in good condition.

thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve Moore