2000 16" Voyager rims on a 2005 Grand Caravan?

Hi, anyone know if the bolt pattern of a 2000 Voyager is the same as a

2005 Grand Caravan? I am considering buying the 2000's 16" rims to use as seasonal snow tires. Not sure if the 2000 rims are alloy, like the 16" ones I have on my 2005, or whether that makes a difference.

--Brian

Reply to
Brian

Here's a site I use. HTH, sdlomi2

Reply to
sdlomi2

Reply to
Scott T. Indresano

Great, thanks. Yeah, the person wrote me back and told me they made a mistake, and that they were actually 15" not 16". Les Schwab said it was possible that the bolt pattern could fit, but that the brakes might not, so I would have to try before I buy.

--Brian

Reply to
Brian