2000 300M Headlight Assembly

My wife had a very minor collision against the back of another car a few days ago. The other car was virtually unscathed. However, our 300M had a little damage, which includes the cracking of the passenger side headlight assembly. I'm trying to decide if this is something that I can repair myself, but I'm not certain of just what needs to be taken loose to make room to remove the broken assembly. Any insight you could share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Amistad

Reply to
Amistad

The front facia needs to be partially removed to get the headlight assembly in and out. You can find details on how to do it with shortcuts using a search on the 300M Club forums

Consider joining the Club - lost of good info. and comerad - uhh - comarader - uhh - we have a good time.

Bill Putney

Reply to
philthy

"Bill Putney" dropped by and offered some thoughts, including:

I appreciate your reply, Bill. I think I will do just that!

Amistad

Reply to
Amistad

"philthy" offered a web site to examine:

Thanks for the reply, philthy. That link got me started on the quest, but I think you meant to point me to this one:

Amistad 'grateful for any and all helpful info!'

Reply to
Amistad

Reply to
philthy