2000 Chrysler Voyager Door Help Needed

Hi all,

The rear drivers sliding door is stuck shut and I can't open it. I'm hoping this has happened to someone else and they can describe a fix.

Thanks

Reply to
Claton

Have you looked at the fuel door interlock? Your van has an interlock which prevents the drivers side sliding door from opening if the fuel filler door is open. Try a google search on the fuel door/sliding door interlock or take a look at forum.chryslerminivan.net, they seem to have a number of posts dealing with the interlock system.

Reply to
carlkeehn