2000 Concorde

I know this may not really the right place for this but we have a 2000 Chrysler Concorde that act posessed sometimes... the wife went somewhere turned off the headlights and ignition, got out, used the factory keyless entry to lock the doors, and proceeded to walk to the store she was at, and just as she was entering the door the car re-started without the key and with headlights on....she got back in the car and couldnt seem to get it to turn off or kill the lights...she then drove for about 1/2 mile and was able to turn off vehicle...dealer had no idea what could cause this .... this has happened twice now....

any ideas ?? thanks

Reply to
Rich

Your right the car is possessed. You should have never used the trunk to move that dead body.

Reply to
Art

Reply to
maxpower