2000 Concorde Tape Player

I shut the car down with the tape player on and when I returned, the clock was stuck, the tape won't eject or turn and the radio and cd player will not play. I assume that the tape cartridge stuck in hte player. Any suggestions... short of letting the dealer pull the entire unit, send it to the mfgr. and paying a big repair bill?

Reply to
Bil