2000 Concorde Wet carpet - driver side

i have a 2000 concorde and the drivers side carpet gets soaked everytime it rains. Can someone tell me where the drains are located on the car? I am guessing they may be plugged and leaking back into the car. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Brian

Reply to
skidoo1

Brian, Check out these two recent threads on the 300M ezBoard about similar

300M problems:
You should find the clues you need to solve the problem in those threads.

Bill Putney

Reply to
mic canic

I haven't had the windshield replaced in the car. thanks for the reply... Hopefully someone out here will have some info on this. Thanks again. :-)

Reply to
skidoo1

Thanks for the info... The first thread must have been deleted buti checked out the second thread.

Thanks again. BK

Reply to
skidoo1

Try them again. I just tried both links and they worked for me. Make sure the coma at the tail end of the first link is not getting copied to the URL line - maybe that's the problem?

Bill Putney

Reply to
mic canic