2000 Concorde XLi - No Air

As you can see, John Gregory the troll cannot comprehend the facts. The troll still wants to spit out lies and insults, yet won't on this thread proving he has lied about Mopar Warranty. Or he's busy bent over the log Squeelllllllling like the pig he truly is.

SOOOWEEEEE!

Reply to
hartless

Umm, Evaporators are not rebuilt, SO you want to exchange? No wonder they stated 90 days, because your stupid. "Hey, i'd like to exchange my spark plugs please(nimrod Gregory)" " No thank you sir, you can keep your old ones, well just sell you new ones(dealership replies" " What, You crooks, My jobber said they will just exchange them(nimrod response)" "Ok, Sir. Please go for it, that is a great deal(dealership reply, realizing the flake)" Then said Flake goes to jobber, ends up paying $400, labor but comprehends it's a great deal as he didn't pay for the plugs.

Reply to
hartless

Retard... you give legitimate technicians in this forum a bad name. You're crusin' here under two names, you don't read carefully, you misquote... you're a mess. No credibility whatsoever!

Two dealerships in two separate states claim the warranty is 90 days on a replacement (exchange) evaporator out of new-car warranty. I wouldn't believe a word you said if you had Jesus Christ deliver it in person at this point! Sit down before you fall down. It's time for another nap!

Reply to
John Gregory

Retard... you're a phony through and through. Absolutely no credibility. You're outta' your league among these professionals. Find a "has been's corner" to play in. Get someone to help lead you by the hand. maxpower/hartless. Worthless phony!

Reply to
John Gregory

Actually I did not. I stated what appears on the receipt when you pick up a car at Auto Park Chrysler in cary, NC. It says 90 days. If they were to voluntarily inform a customer that they actually have one year of labor, it would surprise me but nothing is impossible. I've never had the opportunity to experience it. Their service had gotten so bad, I bought elsewhere this time around. I can tell you that in search of a suspension noise they replaced a strut under the extended service agreement and again after the extended service agreement was over but before a year was up and they charged me for labor and the strut even though it did not fix the issue.

Reply to
Art

I misunderstood, Art. So we really don't know what the dealership would say. I misrepresented that to loud-mouth maxpower/hartless or whatever he's going by this hour.

In any event, it's a moot point (Mopar man: That means it doesn't matter any more.). I have a new evaporator which will go through many rigorous cycles this Summer. I'm confident that, if it's going to fail, a welded/soldered part will display manufacturing defects early on as opposed to later in a 12 month period. That's been my experience with residential units. I've had applicable experience in interpreting the quality control test results during the manufacturing process of these type of components. What's more, this incident has really squelched my appetite for Chrysler. Maybe Toyota won't be different. Point is... there's hope they will be. I already know how Chrysler handled a controversial issue and I've had enough.

Reply to
John Gregory

Last page, Art. I phoned your dealer, Autopark Chyrsler (919-467-5557), and spoke to the service manager, Terry Murdock. Nice gentleman. Been in the business 20 years and even spent some time with Chrysler as a Service Rep. He has given me contradictory information that conforms to those tablets Motormouth Moses keeps referring to; the warranty IS 12000 miles or 12 months, parts AND labor. My local dealer either misquoted me or simply chooses to march to a different tune.

With this information, I phoned the shop that made the repair for me. I now have an amended contact that covers me as though Chrysler had made the repair... at no additional charge other than my time for the phone call.

There will be no apology to Mopar Motormouth from me because that ignorant jerk deserves none. He failed to read carefully and add his two cents in a gentlemanly fashion... probably because he's incapable. It's evident from the way he constructs sentences, chooses his words, and presents himself that he's had little formal education and little exposure to people who could help him move up the food chain. Thus, he's been relegated to wallowing in the depths as a bottom-feeder, changing names, and spewing profanity in some distorted misconception that he'd be heard, respected, and/or thought of as a man. Quite to the contrary. He has proven to be one to whom no one should listen if for no other reason than he presents himself in a repulsive manner. Few would care to be involved with him. As a result, people with a little bigger vocabulary then he, will sharpen their words, and sling them hurtfully in his direction. He remains an ignorant jerk, destined to feed in the troughs of life.

Pleasure sharing this experience with you, Art. Best of luck. Let's hope nothing else breaks on these damn things before we unload them!

Reply to
John Gregory

Your the one that started with the name calling! But, of course you've proven you cannot admit your wrong. Go beat you wife some more!

Oh, pinhead did you figure out how to view headers to determnine thar max and myself are not the same!

DUH!!! SOOOWWWWEEEEE!

Reply to
hartless

I had a Toyota Avalon 2001. It was an extremely annoying car compared to a

1999 300M. Reliable perhaps, but tons of annoying quirks. Look carefully before running to Toyota.

Reply to
Art

yikes.

Reply to
Ether Jones

No - you just breathe it. It's very very inert. When halo-carbon refrigerants were first invented, that's what they were invented for. Safety. They won't burn and you can breath them. Your body can't do anything with them.

You can make a refrigerant that'll boil at any temperature you need to just by changing the halogens around. It's not about performance. It's about safety.

You gotta understand that mankind used ammonia up 'til R12 and R22 came out.

Reply to
Joe