2000 GC Emergency brake question

Greetings. I wanted to know what type of emergency brakes are in the rear of the 2000 GC. I ask because this is my Dad's car and he accidentally drove a mile or 2 with the E-brake on. Is it a seperate "drum assembly" inside the discs? He's in another town so I can't see the Jeep.Thanks

Reply to
mikepier

tim bur

Thanks, at least I know now that the regular brakes were not affected. Next chance I get I'll see how the brake shoes are for the E-brake, although I doubt it did that much damage.

Reply to
mikepier