2000 T&C: WIndsield defrost doesn't cover upper left part

I have a 2000 Town & Country with only 55,000 miles on it

We had our first sleet/snow storm yesterday and I found that the defrost of the front windshield basically does not work for the top left area. Therefore ice was constantly building up on the outside and reducing visibility

Has anyone encountered this problem ?

What are possible fixes

Reply to
SaPeIsMa

I'm no mechanic but dollars to donuts something is blocking the vent, something that fell down there. Not like each vent has its own blower motor, you know?

Reply to
ng_reader

Well, I just finally found a manual for the van So time to go fishing

Tnx.

Reply to
SaPeIsMa