2001 Caravan Gas Pedal Sticking

Frequently, the gas pedal will stick as I'm driving. I can be cruising on the freeway and when I want to accelerate, the pedal will be hard to push. Eventually, I can get the pedal to work, but it is scary. The pedal can also be hard to push after the car has been setting for a while. Unfortunately, when I take the car to the dealer, this problem never happens. The Caravan has a 3.3L V6. Any ideas?

Joy

Reply to
Joy Suyehara

I had the throttle body cleaned and that fixed the problem. Thanks to all with the helpful suggestions.

Joy

Reply to
Joy Suyehara