2001 Cherokee - Poor gas mileage

I have a 2001 Jeep Cherokee with 31,000 miles on it. I really like it except that my MPG is awful... around 10/11 MPG city driving (about 98% of my driving is in the city).

Does this sound right?

What can I do to boost my fuel economy?

Reply to
Ed

Something might be wrong or It could be the way you drive, I have a 93 with

Reply to
Larry

Might help if you told us if it's a 2.5L or 4.0L, manual or AT, what kind if

4WD (if any).

Mine is '01 is 4.0L AT, does about 21 hwy (~75 mi/hr, hilly) , 13-15 "crowded suburbs"

Rick

Reply to
Richard Ehrenberg

Nope - why would you drive a truck like that in the city?

Get a car.

Reply to
Cartlon Shew