2001 dodge neon transmission

2001 Dodge Neon with 51000 miles on it. I was told by the transmission shop the radiator is broken and leaked into the transmission causing it to fail.

They also told me this has been a big problem with the neon. Does anybody out here know of any documenation that might help me when I speak with my local dodge dealership about possible lemon compensation.

thanks

james

Reply to
jamesfre

I have a 2001 Neon and did have a transmission slip for a while. I did not have a problem with my Radiator, and am not totally sure how it would affect your transmission. If you have an automatic transmission, get it flushed and filled. I am willing to bet that will fix it. Is your neon an Auto or manual?

Mike mlawrenc(at)gmail.com

Reply to
mike