2001 Grand Caravan Sport Interior Fuses?

Can someone tell me EXACTLY where the interior fuse box is in this
vehicle?

Two days ago, I plugged my cell charger into the cig. lighter/power
outlet and now that outlet and the radio have no power.

Guessing I blew a fuse, but I can't find the fuse box.  I checked the
fuse box/PDC under the hood near the battery, but these fuses aren't
located there.

Haynes manual says the interior fuse box is behind the driver-side
knee pad beneath the instrument panel/dash, but I can't find it.  I
removed the lower dash panel/knee pad, as well as the knee pad
reinforcement.

Detailed guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
S.