Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
April 16, 2007, 2:27 am
rate this thread
Two days ago, I plugged my cell charger into the cig. lighter/power
outlet and now that outlet and the radio have no power.
Guessing I blew a fuse, but I can't find the fuse box. I checked the
fuse box/PDC under the hood near the battery, but these fuses aren't
Haynes manual says the interior fuse box is behind the driver-side
knee pad beneath the instrument panel/dash, but I can't find it. I
removed the lower dash panel/knee pad, as well as the knee pad
Detailed guidance is greatly appreciated.
- » Throttle Body Cleaning - Necessary maintenance for LH 3.2L?
- — Next thread in » Chrysler Cars
- » 1999 Chrysler Town & Country (T&C) LXI 3.8 Spark Plug remove and replace ...
- — Last Updated thread in » Chrysler Cars
- » have pa title for studebaker truck title has no year just vin#r557801 need year
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Studebaker Autos