2001 T&C front end rattle

I understand that this is usually caused but worn out sway bar bushing. If so is this something that I won't be sorry for attempting to fix myself? TKX WVK

Reply to
WVK

I debated doing this for many months before I went down to Advance Auto and bought the red urethane bushings. I greased the ID of the new bushings but I don't know if you need to. If you read the FSM it says you have to remove the lower cradle to replace these but on my 2001 I didn't have to do anything but put it up on jack stands and remove two 6 mm bolts to kind of move the emissions component out of the way and put the new bushings in. I did not believe that the factory bushings were bad but that was what all of this clunking noise was. This newsgroup has saved me lots of money several times. Good Luck

Reply to
George Rhude

Have your R&P checked out,i had to have 3 replaced on my 2001' T&C.

Reply to
Bentracer and Bentrider