2001 Town & Country driver's side window motor/switch problem

The driver side window of our T&C will go down only 5 -10% of the time. When it DOES go down, the only way to get it back up is to open the door, hold the switch in the close position, and slam the door! I can't find anything to tell me how to check the switch using a meter and wonder if anyone has any advise. Should I replace the switch or the motor and mechanism? Thanks.

Reply to
BBC

philthy

check on the blower motor resistor trust me

Reply to
dstina07

Reply to
George Rhude

I doubt the blower motor resistor has anything to do with the window not working.

Bill Putney