2001 Town & Country LTD window regulator

I just finished replacing the second power window regulator in the past 2 weeks on this vehicle with only 90,00 km on it. These regulators must be pieces of crap for they were rarely used maybe 5 to

10 times a month. They were stamped made by Meritor LVS from Gordonsville USA. Don't know if they were original equipment. Could not see what was wrong with them but they would go intermittent and if you banged on the electric motor housing they would work. The brushes were good and I even replaced a set to see if that would help but it did not. Anyway the question I have is I noticed that when I moved the windows up and down in there tracks without the regulators hooked up there was some very slight stiffness or resistance on the way up but they fell nice and smoothly on the way down. Seems to be related to the rubber felt portion that the window rides on. I was wondering if there was anything I could put in these tracks like maybe talcum powder or some other product that would make the window ride up a little smoother. You can hear the regualtor motors working a little harder on the way up now and I thought maybe something could help to make them last longer.
Reply to
Techy