2002 Grand Caravan Jack rear axle

Hi,

On later model Grand Caravans, does anyone know if it OK to jack the rear up by jacking up the rear axle? All I ever read about is the jack points for a full body lift. Problem is the rear point (Bracket encasing front of leaf spring) allows for no place to put a jack stand once you've lifted it with a floor jack. Plus it unloads the leaf spring which means I have to jack it a long way to get the rear tire off the ground, which is my goal.

Thx, Bruce

Reply to
bacgreen

Jack it by the axle