2002 Grand Caravan suspension

I presently have a 1997 Grand Caravan and I have my eye on a 2002 Grand Caravan ES AWD. Here's the question. The ad says it has .."Load-leveling suspension."

What does that actually entail ?...Is it air suspension or just rear shocks with progressive rate springs that's similar to Monroe Loadlevelers.

Thanks, Kevin

Reply to
Kevin McMahon

Chrysler installs revised leaf springs and Nivomat shocks, which are self adjusting.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard

Richard

Thanks for the info.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin McMahon

Reply to
mic canic

I never heard of those until a few weeks ago, on here. Anybody know how they work? I looked on the web but didn't find much. They're usually a volvo thing, right?

Reply to
Joe