2002 T&C Blower motor resistor

Anyone know what the value of the resistor is inside of the blower motor resistor pack? I'm getting dealer prices of between $26 and $38 on the part but all that is really blown is a single resistor inside.

Thanks,

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Upon another opinion it doesn't seem that the part that blows is a resistor. I think it is a thermo coupler that blows so if anyone knows the value of that I'd appreciate it. Thank,

Reply to
Chris