2003 Durango Heater Motor

Hello. I'm posting for a friend. He is having an issue with his heater motor only running on high. I suggested that he could possibly need a new switch assembly. Maybe he needs a motor; who knows. Anyone here have a similar problem? If, what was your fix? Thanks.

Reply to
Roger

More then likely the heater resistor has gone bad and defaulted to the high speed only

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname