2003 Grand Caravan 3.8

A couple of questions:

1) will the dash check of dct's (depress trip button with ignition off) show me all P code DCT's ?

2) Still trying to figure out a hesitation when accelerating from a stop. Almost feels like a slight loss of power, then regains power and then another loss - as it accelerates it goes away. I plan to get the codes read via a scan tool, but wonder if it might be a dirty injector or front pump transmission problem. Had the throttle body cleaned. The van has 60k miles on it. No problems beyond the initial acceleration.

thanks

Reply to
ncs