2003 Grand Caravan sun visors replacement

Hi I have the plain ones. Is it possible to change them to the ones with mirror and light. Is the wiring already there. Or maybe just put some aftermarket ones with batteries Tx

Reply to
cosza

mic canic

I have the Grand Caravan Sport. Tx

Reply to
cosza

I cannot comment on a 2003 but our 1998 did indeed have the wiring already there for lighted mirrors. I was really shocked by that as I was fully prepared to wire the things up myself.

I then found out that with our 98, ALL the wiring is there for everything. It even has the wiring for fog lights but there are no holes in the bumper to even hold the lights.

Chas

Reply to
Chas Stokes