2003 T&C ABS and Brake light on

My 2003 T&C FWD has both ABS and Brake Dashboard lights lit. I have check brake fluid level and it's ok. Will a OBD tool help pinpoint the failure area? What should I try before taking in to the dealer? thanks for your help

Reply to
jb

a standard OBDII code reader from the parts store wont read brake and ABS codes usually. It might take a dealer scan tool or a snap-on protus or OTC Gemini or something of that nature.

are your brakes still working? making any noise? does the light go out when you step on the pedal?

Reply to
Rob

Thanks Rob. The lights are out now and system is back to normal. I did have a car wash with an underbody spray for salt in the process just before having the lights go on. It must be related. Could be one of the wheel sensors going bad. Thanks for your concern.

Reply to
jb