2003 T&C passenger side exterior door lock missing?

Reply to
mic canic

But you have absolutely NO idea as to what I paid for it, do you? As such you have no idea as to how much, if any, of that 2 to 3 grand I actually lost when I drove it off the lot. And I, you, or anybody else in this thread, will never lose "3000 grand" (which, BTW, is 3 million) "once it is off the lot"!!! And, can you please tell me how you have "envoked" me? For that matter, can you please tell me, and everyone else, what "envoke" means?

Reply to
RPhillips47

Reply to
mic canic

For your information, there is NO SUCH word as "envoke" - "evoke" or "invoke" yes, but not "envoke".

and continued:

I just bought it and now you are asking me to see if I can sell it for what I paid for it? You really do have a screw loose, don't you? Why would I want to sell it? When it does come time to sell the vehicle it will be worth very little because, as you have failed to deal with is the fact that I only buy a new car every seven or eight years and still keep the old one until whenever. And why should I not pay cash and pay finance charges instead? And seeing you are trying to impress us all, why don't you tell me how much I paid for the Pacifica!

and continued further:

As I live in the metropolitan Los Angeles area I can honestly tell you that what I paid for the Pacifica would not buy me ANY real estate. Why don't you enlighten us on your great real estate holdings. My guess is that you don't have any because, from the tone of your posts, you never have the urge to pay cash for a vehicle. If you do buy a new vehicle and don't pay cash you must finance it - and you are calling me a sucker? Your logic makes me believe more and more that you are the result of a long line of in-breeding.

Reply to
RPhillips47